USAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you subscribe to The Fashion Subscription and/or place an order through thefashion.co.in, We will ask you for your name, e-mail address, shipping address, telephone number and debit/credit card information or certain other personally identifiable information about yourself. We use this information to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. All archived debit/credit card information is maintained in a secure and safe environment. Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses are used to contact you regarding your order. In addition, when you respond to a contest, survey, questionnaire, sweepstakes or other promotional feature, we may ask you for your name, address and email address or other Personal Information. We do not collect any Personal Information about You unless it is voluntarily provided by you. We will never sell or rent Your Personal Information, including your e-mail address, with any third party.
In addition, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP host address, pages viewed, browser type, duration and frequency of visits, and other data, and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual. Information obtained in connection with the Site may be intermingled with and used by us in conjunction with information obtained through sources other than the Site, including both offline and online sources.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU IS USED ONLY:
- to facilitate your use of the Website
- to respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests for information about the various services
- to provide you with information about The Fashion products/services and to send you information, materials, and offers from The Fashion
- to send you important information regarding the website, changes to The Fashion terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information
- to send you surveys and marketing communications that The Fashion believes may be of interest to you
- to personalize your experience on the website and The Fashion other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to you
- to help you address your problems with the website including addressing any technical problems;
- if you purchase any content or avail of any service from the website, to complete and fulfil your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service
- for proper administering of the website
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis (e.g., to determine the number of visitors on various web pages in the website) for the website
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the website
- to protect the integrity of the website
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
The Fashion may disclose aggregated information about the use of the website, but it will never contain Personal Information. The Fashion does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when The Fashion is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, The Fashion will do so.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU IS USED ONLY:
If you submit your email address to be added to a mailing list or Sweepstakes or other promotion, we will use the email address for the sole purpose of sending you announcements, special offers from The Fashion and its promotional partners along with site updates. Each email we send will contain information on how to unsubscribe from our mailing list. You can also unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com.
CHANGE IN YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your account on www.thefashion.co.in, your registered user ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
The Fashion offers various contests to enhance interests of users, in which you can provide us various pictures or videos of yours. These photographs or videos will be made public and can be viewed by anyone using The Fashion official website or social networking pages. So, participating in any such contest assures consent from your side that your content is going to be public.
The Fashion uses some third parties to administer a limited set of advertisements on our website and portals. During this process, no personal information is leaked. However, aggregate profile information, such as user community, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user. On some banner ads, an embedded pixel may be present, and while it does not associate with a cookie or other personal profile information, it may return session connection information that allows advertisers to better determine how many individual users have clicked on the ad banner.
Although we provides full security and secrecy to your personal information, we urge you to be careful with very sensitive information and do not share it with any third party claiming to be related to us on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or willful misconduct and the Company takes no responsibility of the same.